CAVEC now supports online fully remote exams for those that cannot attend an in-person exam session
CAVEC strives to make your exam be stress free and efficient, in a friendly, positive environment.
Remote Online Exam fees are $5.00 for adults, Exam fee waivers are available for Students, Minors , Active U.S. Military and Veterans. If you qualify for a waiver please fill out the Exam Fee Waiver Form
You can see all of our scheduled sessions listed on the link below.
please let the team know if you plan on taking multiple exam elements so we can schedule your actual show time
You will need the following:
- Stable internet connection
- PC/MAC/Chromebook/Tablet with the Zoom Client installed and Webcam
- If you want to use a primary device which is not a Mac or PC/Windows computer, please contact use BEFORE the exam. We may or may not be able to accommodate other devices*
- Headphones are not allowed once testing has begun, so please try to have a separate speaker and microphone available
- A second device may be needed if your primary webcam is not movable.
- Photo ID
- Standard non-programable/non-graphing calculator You can use your computers calculator
- 1 Scratch sheet of paper
We look forward to serving you and being a positive part of your amateur radio experience. Please feel to contact us if you have any questions or concerns or would like to schedule an ad-hoc exam session.
Team Contact Email : NN4SA@arrl.net